Sunday, January 24, 2010

Moose: Art for living... loving and shopping!

Thank you Master Brown, you and your moose and squirrel have warmly welcomed our colourful beasts to your site. They have reported back to base that they love the technicolour spread that you have put on for them. Colour is what makes their world go round and we do like to see our little friends in all their glory.

To visit and perhaps adopt Barry, Maude or any of the other exceptionally good looking specimens give Moose: Art for living a serious look over as there is many a treat and new love to be found!!!!!!!

Barry have you been working out?

2 comments:

the Triangle Of Bears said...

Guys!! You both taught me at Boxhill tafe!!!! I've actually searched for you both on facebook a few times, once i left tafe, with no luck... i discovered you on Moose because i just purchased one of your AWESOME brooches!!! I sell my stuff at Moose too, under 'Candy Bandit'... check out my blog if you like :D - http://www.ilovecandybandit.blogspot.com/
I'm currently doing a project called heartFELT & if you're interested i would adore for your talented duo to be part!! It involves artists/designers sending me designs that i translate into a felt brooch & auction off to charity... the info is on my blog anyway... wow i'm excited that i found you, even though you may not remember me! :)

the Triangle Of Bears said...

Ps. i forgot to mention my name is Gemma Pobjoy & i was at Boxhill tafe in 2007 :)
Jess taught me 3D Design & Coconut taught me costume jewellery.